Per the requirements of AS9100 paragraph 7.4.2 "Purchasing information", Accurate Circuit Engineering requires the following Terms and Conditions on all products purchased or subcontracted as follows:
- Requirements relative to supplier notification to ACE of nonconforming product and arrangements for our organization's approval of supplier nonconforming material.
- Requirements for the supplier to notify ACE of changes in product and/ or processes definition and, where required, obtain ACE's approval.
- Right of access by ACE, our customers, and regulatory authorities to all facilities involved in the order and to all applicable records.
- Requirements for the supplier to flow down to sub-tier suppliers the applicable requirements in the purchasing documents, including key characteristics when required.
- Quantities listed on the Purchase Order are definitive. Shipments in excess of listed quantities are not allowed without ACE's prior consent.
- These Terms and Conditions supersede any and all terms and conditions whether stated or implied.
- Defective products or services shall be returned to supplier for repair or refund. In cases where this is not possible credit shall be taken at fair market value.
- Supplier acceptance or processing of the Purchase Order shall constitute the agreement to all terms and conditions stated above.
- Quality records related to the Purchase Order shall be retained and available for retrieval upon request for seven years.